The AG Pro(801285)is a dual band indoor booster designed for large buildings. The adjustable gain controls on this booster allow the installer to set separately the uplink gain and downlink gain on both the 800 MHz and the 1900 MHz spectrum bands. This feature allows optimization of the booster's gain to match the requirements of the building in which it is installed.
With gain up to 75 dB, the AG Pro can provide coverage for larger buildings suffering from weak, unreliable signal. This device supports multiple simultaneous connections, and includes Wilson's very fast oscillation sensing technology and auto-shutdown, as well as cell tower proximity detection and auto-shutdown, in addition to other cell site protection safeguards.
• Optimal up-sell for residential and commercial installers
• Customers will rave about strong, reliablesignal and faster, cleaner 3G data transfers
KEY FEATURES• Separate adjustable uplink & downlink gain controls for 800 MHz & 1900 MHz bands
• Provides a strong, reliable signal even in weak signal areas
• Amplifies any 2G or 3G signal on North American 800 & 1900 MHz cellular networks*
• Configurable with a variety of Wilson cellular antennas and in-line signal boosters to fit virtually any large building installation
• FCC type accepted
Looking to provide a stronger cellular and larger coverage area inside a building.
|Dimensions||5.7 x 4.2 x 1.5 (inch) 14.0 x 10.8 x 3.9 (cm)|
|Weight||1.27 lbs (0.544 kg)|
|Frequency||824-894 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz|
|Gain||70 dB at 800 MHz & 75 dB at 1900 MHz|
|Power Requirements||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W|
|Service & Support||2 year warranty/30 day money back customer satisfaction|