The House of Marley Chant Mini portable Bluetooth speaker is small in size, but huge in sound. It offers truly impressive crisp audio with its 3W 2” driver and you don’t have to crank your music too loud for it to fill the room. It pairs quickly and easily to your device allowing you to steam audio wirelessly while also being able to take calls with the built-in mic. For non-Bluetooth devices, you can also connect via the aux input. The design features sustainable craftsmanship consisting of recyclable aluminum blended bio-plastic housing and exclusive REWINDTM fabric covering* paired with eye-catching bamboo detailing. Take your tunes anywhere thanks to its portable size, splash resistant design and included carabiner clip which allows you to attach the speaker to your backpack or purse.
*The House of Marley’s signature REWINDTM material is an unique blend of eco-fabric. It features a composition of 30% hemp, 30% organic cotton and 40% recycled plastic bottles (RPET).
KEY FEATURES• Powerful portable Bluetooth speaker
• Quick and easy pairing to any Bluetooth device
• Blended bio-plastic, silicone and recyclable aluminum housing
• Exclusive REWINDTM fabric covering
• Bamboo detailing allows each unit to differ from one another
• Carabiner clip allows you to attach speaker to backpack loop or purse
• Splash resistant design (IPX4)
• Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
• Up to 6 hours of wireless play
• 3 hours of charging time
• Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
• 1 x 3W 2” Active-Passive combo drive
• Integrated mic for use as speaker phone
• Auxiliary input for connection of other devices
• Recyclable packaging made from recycled materials
• 1% of House of Marley’s revenue supports the 1Love charitable organization
• Dimensions: 5.5"H x 4.25"W x 4.25"D
TARGET MARKETYoung individuals looking for a compact portable Bluetooth speaker to provide powerful audio for their personal space.
PACKAGE CONTENTChant Mini, USB charging cable and carabiner clip