Grab your music and join the party with Riddim BT by The House of Marley. This ultra-portable Bluetooth speaker really packs a punch with its dual 1.5” drivers and dual passive radiators paired with enhanced DSP (Digital Signal Processing). The portable design features a detachable leather carrying strap and is constructed with bamboo, recycled cork and House of Marley’s exclusive REWIND™ fabric. With 10 hours of playtime, the Riddim BT will keep you immersed in the music that moves you.
*The House of Marley’s signature REWIND™ material is an unique blend of eco-fabric. It features a composition of 30% hemp, 30% organic cotton and 40% recycled plastic bottles (RPET).
KEY FEATURES• Portable Bluetooth speaker
• Quick and easy pairing to any Bluetooth device
• Bamboo and recycled cork housing
• Exclusive REWIND™ fabric covering
• Bamboo detailing allows each unit to differ from one another
• Detachable leather carrying strap
• 2 x 8W 1.5” full range active drivers
• 2 x Passive bass radiator
• 10 hours of playtime
• Bluetooth 4 + enhanced DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
• Integrated mic for use as speaker phone
• Auxiliary input for connection of other devices
• Recyclable packaging made from recycled materials
• 1% of House of Marley’s revenue supports the 1Love charitable organization