Call for Pricing : 604 850 0215
- Compact enough to carry anywhere with ease, this smart new radio has a distinctively ergonomic form that's handy to hold and operate.
- The TK-2170/3170 provides loud, clear audio even in noisy environments.
- The convenient 128 channel/128 zone capability accommodates virtually any current or future capacity requirement for single or multiple site radio systems.
- The TK-3170 operates on LTR trunking systems with UHF frequency range. It offers a maximum of 128 zones per radio and 250 groups IDs per zone.
- The backlit LCD with 8-character, 13 segment aliases and icons provides an easy-to-read channel, function and FleetSync® messaging display day or night.
- For extra convenience, a 4-step battery status indicator notifies the user immediately of the amount of charge remaining by visual indication (icons) or tone alert.
- The TK-2170/3170 is built to survive the hard knocks, drops and all weather environments of its users. It meets or exceeds the stringent IP54/55 dust and water intrusion standards and the MILSTD 810 C, D, E & F environmental standards including the demanding "driven rain" test.
* MIL-STD/IP54/55 compatibility requires use of the terminal cover supplied with the SP-Mic.
- Kenwood's FleetSync® digital signalling system includes PTT ID digital ANI for instant radio call identification and Emergency status for personnel safety. FleetSync® also includes status messaging, selective calling and short/long text dispatch messaging features. Emergency Calling notifies a dispatcher of personnel in distress by activation of an orange colored emergency key.
- In addition to FleetSync® , the TK-2170/3170 includes industry standard signalling formats: QT/DQT, 2-Tone (encode/decode) can be utilized for talk groups, system access and selective calling. DTMF permits DTMF PTT ID, telephone interconnect operation, individual/group selective calling and remote radio disable/enable (remote stun).
- Multi-channel call monitoring can be customized for users with single/multi-zone scan and delete/add scan features. Priority Scan automatically checks a primary channel for activity while receiving a call on a non-priority channel. Convenience features such as Priority-channel Stop Tone, Temporary Delete, and Revert Channel Display facilitate userfriendly operation and eliminate confusion.
- The TK-2170/3170 offers a lightweight Li-Ion battery (KNB-24L/35L), ideal for low-temperature environments; a durable Ni-Cd battery (KNB-25A); and a powerful Ni-MH battery (KNB-26N) for extra-long life.
- The built-in voice inversion scrambler provides basic protection against casual eavesdropping.
- Kenwood's plug-in option port makes the compatible after-market board installation quick and simple.
- The TK-2170/3170 offers convenient hands-free operation with a compatible headset. The TK-2170/3170 internal VOX (voice-operated transmission) circuitry provides automatic PTT and a 10-level sensitivity adjustment for different ambient noise levels.
PROGRAMMABLE FUNCTION KEYS
EMERGENCY & MAN-DOWN FEATURES
OPERATOR-SELECTABLE TONE (CONVENTIONAL)
ENCRYPTION & ANI MODULE CONTROL
EMBEDDED MESSAGE WITH PASSWORD
RADIO LOCK PASSWORD
POWER-ON LCD MESSAGE
MICROSOFT WINDOWS® PC PROGRAMMING & TUNING
- - Programmable function keys
- Emergency & man-down features
- Operator-selectable tone (conventional)
- Encryption & ani module control
- Embedded message with password
- Radio lock password
- Power-on lcd message
- Flash memory
- Microsoft windowsr pc programming & tuning