The SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 is ideal for fleets, drivers, and passengers who need access to reliable voice, text, and 4G LTE data signals in tough to reach areas throughout North America.
Configurable for all size vehicles, the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 uses a bi-directional system to capture, enhance and rebroadcast a stronger cell signal inside the vehicle. Once the antenna is installed on the roof, users will experience improved cellular coverage extended throughout the interior space.
The SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 Fleet features a non-magnetic antenna option that is permanently mounted atop of any vehicle to withstand most weather conditions and rugged outdoor experiences.
*NMO (non-magnetic option) exterior antenna permanently mounts to any vehicle to withstand the most rugged work and weather conditions. Please note: The permanent nature of the NMO antenna requires the help of a professional installer, as the installer will need to drill a small ¾" hole in the roof of the vehicle and run the antenna’s cable between the vehicles exterior and ceiling headliner.
• Boosts voice, text, and 4G LTE data signals for all North American carriers
• Fast upload and download data speeds in weak signal areas
• Easy to install with no software, no service fees, and no need to adjust the booster
• Permanent mounting with exterior NMO antenna - requires ¾” hole in sheet metal
• Industry best 3-year warranty and lifetime US-based tech support
• Compliant with ISED (Formerly Industry Canada) 2018 regulations